A Pokemon Go GPS Hack Android Kitkat And Up
Pokemon Go’s gameplay is already known all throughout the world. As a player, it can be a fun experience to go from place to place and catch Pokemons to add to your inventory. As time goes by and you’ve already travelled to all the ideal and less ideal spots, the game can be frustrating and tiring. If you have already reached that point but you don’t really feel like letting it go entirely, then a Pokemon Go GPS hack Android might be able to spice up your gaming experience.
Downloading the Hack
Devs-Labs.com has a page entirely dedicated to Pokemo Go hacks, there you should be able to see the links to the TuTu Android App; uninstall any existing Pokemon Go app and TuTu installations in your device. Afterwards, follow the steps below:
- Open your Settings, head to Security and Enable installations from unknown sources.
- Install the TuTu application that you downloaded from the website above. If warnings pop up during the installation, just ignore them and allow the installations to finish; there have been no reported problems where the app is concerned.
- After installing the TuTu App, the next step would be to download the Pokemon Go modded app.
- Install the Pokemon app; remember, we uninstalled it a while ago.
- Go to your device’s Settings, open the Location & services and set the GPS mode to high accuracy.
- Launch the newly downloaded Pokemon Go app and always press ‘allow’ whenever prompted.
- A window should pop up where the app asks permission to draw over all the other apps. All you have to do is search for ‘Pokemon Go’ on the list and allow ‘drawing over other apps.’
- And that’s it, you’re finished and you can take your avatar anywhere in the world.